Old or faulty wiring is the most common cause of electrical fires in residential properties so it’s vitally important to ensure your wiring is safe at regular intervals. You may want to undertake a full rewire or upgrade the current system, particularly if you have moved into a new property which is 25 years or older.
From the initial first fix of the Home Rewiring service to the completion phase second fix you can rest assured that Home Rewires will carry out the work diligently and to a high standard with the least disruption possible.
With a dedicated home rewiring electrical team our staff have the experience and knowledge to conduct a high quality home rewire in your property at a fixed price. We can also offer a plastering and decorating service as an additional extra through our trades partners.
Benefits of Rewiring
- The risk of electrical fires is significantly reduced.
- The value of your property will increase.
- Modern electrical systems are much more energy-efficient and therefore will save you money.
- An opportunity to install new power outlets and give you greater choice when it comes to plugging in your appliances.
- Your home will comply with building regulations
- You have the opportunity to upgrade your fixtures and fittings.
- Your home will be better equipped for smart technology.
When you contact us to enquire about rewiring your home, the first thing we do is evaluate your property and see the amount of work is needed to be completed.
We arrange an appointment with you to book a full survey of the property and then provide you with a full quotation before the process starts.
Your previous connection will be checked to ensure every possible legal requirement has been met before we begin our rewiring process.
During the rewiring, we ensure that a complete electricity test will be carried out on all types of wiring.
Afterwards, the consumer units, sockets, rewired circuits and power outlets are tested to ensure they work properly and conform to the building regulations.
Finally, we provide you with a rewiring certificate along with the details of all the work completed.